- Get Involved
- About Us
- Our Projects
- The Watch
- Dig Deeper
The President’s Circle and International Council are made up of individuals from around the world who share a commitment to the preservation of the world’s architectural and cultural heritage.
Donors to the President’s Circle and International Council provide annual leadership support, $10,000 or $5,000 respectively, which helps WMF achieve unparalleled success. Each year, contributors have the opportunity to select a project for support while enjoying private events and unique travel opportunities, experiencing first-hand the preservation successes their support makes possible. For more information, please contact the WMF development department at 646-424-9594.
Benefits of Giving
Travel the world, learn more about global conservation, and celebrate our architectural and cultural heritage with the following exclusive benefits, offered in appreciation of your support.
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE ($10,000)
President’s Circle members enjoy all of the benefits of the International Council level, plus:
- Two complimentary Patron Tickets to the annual Hadrian Award Gala and recognition on the Benefit Committee in the invitation and all printed materials for the event;
- Invitation for two to the Patron Party held in conjunction with the Hadrian Award Gala;
- Special access to WMF sites around the world.
INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL ($5,000)
- The opportunity to participate in the annual selection of a WMF project;
- First priority registration on all WMF trips, which offer special access at some of the most spectacular places on earth;
- Custom travel itineraries provided by WMF experts for our sites around the world, upon request;
- Invitations to special celebrations of completed WMF projects across the globe;
- Recognition in the Annual Report and online;
- Invitations to WMF Britain and WMF Europe special events, including Study Days and events in some of Europe’s grandest interior spaces;
- Invitations to WMF Reports from the Field, held in the Empire State Building in New York;
- Invitation for two to the biennial World Monuments Fund/Knoll Modernism Prize presentation and lecture;
- Invitation for two to the annual Paul Mellon Lecture at the Morgan Library in New York City;
- Invitation for two to the annual H. Peter Stern Lecture and reception;
- Complimentary copies of all new WMF publications;
- Semiannual newsletter offering an insider’s perspective on the organization’s work, activities, and events.
All but $420 of a President’s Circle gift is fully tax-deductible; International Council gifts are fully tax-deductible.