Position Title: Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO
Department: Office of the CEO
Direct Report: Chief Executive Officer & President
I. Position Summary
World Monuments Fund (WMF) seeks a qualified professional for the role of Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO. This individual is a key liaison to the organization’s Senior Leadership Team, Executive Team, and vital coordinator with the Board of Trustees and Board Committee Chairs.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer & President, the Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO will have high visibility and high touch interactions with a wide range of internal and external partners, high-end donors, board members, committees, and committee chairs, as well as all WMF employees.
The position requires an experienced, highly polished individual with direct and professional exposure to Senior C-Suite Management Executives as well as direct Board of Trustees interactions.
The position is also responsible for assorted project management tasks, and complex scheduling and coordination around several organization-wide initiatives. The position requires someone who is flexible, positive, and creative - while also having a deep passion for WMF’s Mission.
The position also has dotted line reporting to the WMF’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Serve as the main contact to coordinate all meetings for and with the CEO & President.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars (prioritizing meetings and logistics).
- Integrates CEO & President’s professional preferences and proactively manages schedules and all approaches to executive time management, with a thoughtful and strategic mindset.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls, emails and interacts with global donors, business leaders in a professional, polite, and effective manner.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference/zoom calls.
- Attends meetings as needed and maintains accurate and official Meeting Minutes records.
- Proactively prepares Meeting Agendas for all required internal and external meetings.
- Coordinates all domestic and international travel arrangements (Hotel; Airfare; Meals & Events).
- Code and processes all CEO & President’s expense reports for official tracking purposes or reimbursement.
- Prepares and distributes official organizational correspondence, memos, letters, reports, or other documents as requested.
- Executes all other general administrative duties for the Office of the CEO
- Including sending gifts, flowers, reservations, personal notes on behalf of the CEO, etc.
- Perform other duties as workload necessitates, for the CEO & President and/or COO.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience as Senior level Executive Assistant required.
- Proficiency in French is highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in virtual meeting software required (Zoom; Teams; Webex; etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and interface with all levels of staff and senior executives both internal and external to the organization while maintaining tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority.
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility in high-pressure situations, and the willingness to assist with all tasks needed to ensure the success of the development team.
- Ability to compile, report, and analyze information succinctly.
- Ability to work occasionally on evenings and weekends may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills a must.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
IV. EEO Statement:
The World Monuments Fund provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, genetics, creed, national origin, age, disability, marital and/or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. The World Monuments Fund is a NY State at-will employer. In addition to federal law requirements, World Monuments Fund also complies with all other applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and or operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
V. Compensation and Benefits:
The World Monuments Fund offers a comprehensive and highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, wellness and sick time off, holiday time off, and a multitude of other insurance benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a fully comprehensive retirement plan. The Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO position is based in mid-town Manhattan, New York; with the opportunity to work in a hybrid work mode, as workload necessitates.
The salary range for this position will be within the $65K - $80K range annually, based on commensurate experience.
VI. Application Procedure:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
No Phone Calls.