Chairman’s Council, President’s Council, and International Council
Making a lasting difference for cultural heritage
World Monuments Fund’s highest level patrons, Leadership Giving Society supporters provide principal annual support that strengthens our ability to respond quickly to both new opportunities and crisis situations while enabling ongoing work at key sites around the world.
Through active project engagement and a diverse agenda of thought-provoking briefings, behind-the-scenes trips, and special events, members of the Leadership Giving Society explore WMF’s global priorities and assist in identifying future projects, experiencing firsthand the preservation successes their support makes possible.
International Council ($5,000-$9,999), President's Council ($10,000-$24,999), Chairman's Council ($25,000+)
Leadership Giving Society Benefits
- Priority registration on all WMF trips.
- Custom travel itineraries provided by experts for WMF sites around the world, upon request.
- Invitations to special celebrations of completed WMF projects across the globe.
- Invitations to WMF Britain lectures.
- An invitation for two to the biennial World Monuments Fund/Knoll Modernism prize presentation and lecture.
- An invitation for two to the annual Paul Mellon Lecture and reception.
- Recognition in the annual report and on the website.
- Complimentary copies of all new WMF publications.
Leadership Giving Society membership gifts are fully tax-deductible in the United States.
For personal assistance, please contact:
Director of Patron Programs
World Monuments Fund
Empire State Building
350 5th Avenue, Suite 2412
New York, NY 10118