Explore

View mode
Your search returned 105 results.
Completed Project
Nias, Indonesia

Omo Hada

Omo Hada is a rare surviving eighteenth-century traditional Indonesian village.
Completed Project
Kinnaur Region, Himachal Pradesh, India

Nako Temples

Situated 3,600 meters above the Spiti River, Nako is one of the most isolated villages on earth.
Completed Project
Dubrovnik, Croatia

Franciscan Monastery Library

Founded in 1235, the Franciscan monastery in Dubrovnik was an essential visit for pilgrims traveling between Europe and the Holy Land.
Eastern facade of Hathai Paur (Elephant Gate), after restoration
Completed Project
Gohad, Madhya Pradesh, India

Gateways of Gohad Fort

Recovering the integrity of the monument and revival of craftsmen with minimum and reversible intervention, the project at Gohad Fort is a model for sustainable management for other heritage preservation projects in India.
CRAFT student performing hands-on work
Active Project
Beijing, China

CRAFT Educational Program

CRAFT is the first, formal conservation-training program in China that has been designed to meet international standards.
ATG GovHouse-hero
St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda

Government House

The historic Government House in Antigua, once restored, will serve as a beacon for community and educational activities.
The congregation of First Baptist Church, 2016
Completed Project
Mawlamyine, Myanmar

First Baptist Church of Mawlamyine

The original First Baptist Church was constructed in 1827 by Adoniram Judson, an American missionary who spent nearly 40 years in Myanmar in the early nineteenth century.
Members of the Buddhist community at Tseto Goenpa, 2016
Completed Project
TSETO GOENPA, LAMGONG GEWOG, PARO DISTRICT, BHUTAN

Tseto Goenpa

Tseto Goenpa lies at the top of a mountain that has three stretching ridges and resembles the vajra - a mythological three-pronged dagger and a Buddhist symbol of indestructibility.
Completed Project
Ōzu, Ehime Prefecture, Shikoku, Japan

Sanro-Den of Sukunahikona Shrine

Collaboration between community members and heritage professionals resulted in the successful restoration of Sanro-Den of Sukunahikona.
Completed Project
Oaxaca, Mexico

San Juan Bautista de Coixtlahuaca

San Juan Bautista de Coixtlahuaca Convent was built by the Dominicans between 1545 and 1596 in the highly-ornate Plateresque style, whose name derives from the Spanish word for silver (plata).

Pages