Monumental Journeys: India
Hyderabad, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Jodhpur
On this extraordinary journey, travelers will join Bénédicte de Montlaur, President and CEO of World Monuments Fund, and Amita Baig, Executive Director of WMF India, on an exploration of WMF sites across India, including Osmania Women’s College in Hyderabad, Afghan Church and Keneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue in Mumbai.
- A tour of the culturally rich city of Hyderabad with scholar and author William Dalrymple
- A special inauguration ceremony at Osmania Women’s College, a recently completed WMF project
- Guided visits to Ellora Caves and Ajanta Caves, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Accommodations at the Taj Falaknuma Palace Hotel, former residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad
- Exclusive dinner and live performances at Chokelao Mahal Terrace at Meherangarh Fort in Johdpur
- Tea with Shri Gaj Singhji, the Maharaja of Jodhpur
Join World Monuments Fund’s International Council for exclusive access to Monumental Journeys and more!
For more information, please contact Brian Keliher at email@example.com or 332 345-7348.