- Give by Mail
- Give by Stock or Wire Transfer
- Workplace Giving
- Give through a Donor Advised Fund
- Match your gift up to 100%
- Give through your Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- The CARES Act and Giving to WMF
- WMF Annual Report and Contact Us
- Cancelling a Recurring or Sustaining Gift
Please download this form for information on how to initiate a stock transfer gift.
Please download this form for information on how to initiate a wire transfer gift.
If you have any questions or would like assistance making a gift, please contact our Development Department at 646-424-9594 or email@example.com.
Your employer may match your donation to World Monuments Fund. A matching gift is a donation made by an employee’s corporation that matches the employee's donation to an eligible nonprofit. WMF supporters should contact their employers to see if their donation is eligible and if they can double their impact (conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer).
WMF is proud to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign program for federal employees. If you are a federal government or military employee, please consult your local CFC website for information and instructions on how to give to World Monuments Fund (CFC #11605). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-424-9594 with any questions about giving to WMF through the Combined Federal Campaign.
You can support the work of World Monuments Fund through your donor-advised fund (DAF).
DAFs can be easily set up through a community foundation or your financial institution to serve as a flexible charitable giving vehicle. For more information on how to establish a DAF, contact your local community foundation or financial advisor.
Our Federal Identification Number (EIN) is 13-2571900.
Double your impact!
Through December 31, 2020, the Robert W. Wilson Charitable Trust will match, dollar-for-dollar, all new gifts to WMF, or increased gifts from existing donors. Donate or upgrade today!
If you are 70½ or older, you can make a tax-free distribution from your traditional or Roth IRA to World Monuments Fund. It's an easy way to safeguard the irreplaceable. World Monument’s Fund’s Federal Identification Number (EIN) is 13-2571900.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law on March 27, 2020. Below is a summary of key provisions in the CARES Act related to charitable contributions.
$300 Above-the-Line Charitable Deduction
- A new “above-the-line” charitable deduction of up to $300 is available to taxpayers who do not itemize deductions.
- This deduction applies only to qualified cash contributions and does not apply to cash contributions made to donor advised funds or supporting organizations. It also does not apply to carry-over contributions.
Charitable Contribution Limitation
- For individual taxpayers who do itemize deductions, the CARES Act temporarily suspends the 60% charitable contribution deduction limitation for qualified cash contributions.
- Individual taxpayers who contribute cash to a public charity, or a limited number of private foundations, may deduct up to 100% of their adjusted gross income after taking into account other contributions subject to charitable contribution limitations.
- Individual taxpayers can continue to carry forward any excess charitable contributions for five years.
- Corporations may deduct charitable gifts up to 25% of the corporation’s taxable income (increased from 10%).
- This is only effective in 2020.
World Monuments Fund (WMF) is committed to the individual privacy of all of our donors, whether you give through the website or in other ways. WMF will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to process and service your gift online or offline. We will retain the contact information you provided for our records, and to facilitate customer service. WMF will not share, sell, or trade any of the information you provide when making a gift online, through the mail, in person, or by telephone, except as noted below or as required by law.
- Online Gifts
For online gifts, your credit card information will be temporarily stored on a secure server and used only for processing your online transaction. For your protection and privacy, WMF’s online donation forms are protected by a security certificate. WMF uses high-grade encryption and security protocols (Secure Socket Layer-SSL) when processing financial transactions. This method is the industry standard security protocol, which makes it difficult to intercept information you submit. However, such precautions do not guarantee that the web site is invulnerable to all security breaks. WMF makes no warranty, guarantee or representation that the use of our web site is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities and that your information will always be secure.
- Email Address
We do not trade, share, or sell donor email addresses. We may, however, use email addresses to process donations and provide requested services, such as register you for a subscription to an e-newsletter.
- Mailing Address
WMF will not use donor mailing address information to send mailings on behalf of other organizations. We do not trade, share, or sell donor mailing addresses, with the exception of occasional donor mailing list exchanges with other organizations on a one-time use basis. If you do not wish WMF to share your mailing address, please email email@example.com or call 646-424-9594 to be excluded from all donor mailing list exchanges.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. WMF is a 501(c)(3) organization. Financial statements can be obtained from WMF or from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
For more information, please see WMF’s Copyright Notice, Privacy Policies, and Legal Notice.