Monumental Journeys: Paris
May 10, 2022 to May 15, 2022
Monumental Journeys: Paris celebrated the recently completed restoration and reassembly of the Chancellerie d’Orléans, a famous eighteenth-century Rococo hotel particulier. In addition to exploring other related interiors from the same period, travelers participated in tours of past and current WMF projects in Paris (Church of Saint-Eustache and Hôtel des Invalides) as well as at Versailles (Potager du Roi, the Queen’s Theater, Belvedere).
- Visit to UNESCO headquarters and panel discussion with Ernesto Ottone-Ramirez, Assistant Director-General for Culture and Lazare Eloundou, Director of the UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Exclusive tour of Banque de France headquarters at Hôtel de Toulouse and meeting with François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor of the Banque de France
- Rooftop reception at Galerie Kugel and preview of Givenchy collection exhibition.
- Special access to the Manufacture des Gobelins and Palais Garnier
- Private organ concert at the Church of Saint-Eustache
Join World Monuments Fund’s International Council for exclusive access to Monumental Journeys and more!
For more information, please contact Brian Keliher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 332 345-7348.